Office Account is an online platform that helps you to manage your subscription for the ultimate user experience. Using your account, you can perform several other functions such as downloading the setup file, purchasing a new subscription, and much more. For all this, you must access the account. Although, Office account creation is a simple and straightforward process that you can accomplish by visiting the “office.com/myaccount” webpage. For a better understanding of the process, look at the process given below.
Procedure to Create an Office Account
- Open a web browser.
- Then, you have to access the Office Setup window by typing “office.com/myaccount” in the address bar.
- After that, look for the “Create One” option beneath the email address field. Click the link to reach the Office account creation window.
- Now, you are expected to provide the email address you wish to connect to your Office account.
- However, you can tap the “Use a phone number instead” link, if you want to connect your phone number to the Office account. Further, enter the valid mobile number.
- Further, you have to tap the “Next” button to move further with the office.com/myaccount process.
- Thereafter, you have to create an account security password carefully. The password you generate must comprise 8 characters together with at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character or symbol.
- You can also view the password after you have entered it. In order to do so, tick mark the checkbox stating “Show Password”. Then, check the password that you have entered and press the “Next” tab.
- Afterwards, you have to verify your Office account to proceed further with the process. For the account verification, Office will send you a mail on your registered email account. However, the accounts which are linked with the mobile number will receive the message on their registered number.
- Now, access the mail/message that you received.
- Then, come back to the office.com/myaccount window and enter the code in the required field.
- Further, the Office will provide you with an option to receive the information, tips as well as offers regarding the Office products and services. To do this, you have to tick mark the given checkbox. You can also continue with the process without marking the checkbox.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to go through the “Privacy Statement” and “Microsoft Services Agreement” documents. To access the document, you have to click the provided links. Access the document and read it carefully.
- Now, hit the “Next” tab to proceed further with the process of the account creation.
- To conclude the process, you have to complete the captcha task. In order to do so, you have to enter the same characters as shown on your screen. Then, click the “Next” button.
- This will successfully complete the account creation and verification process.
Office Login Procedure
- To initiate the Office.com/myaccount process, you first have to access the web browser. In order to do so, you have to click the icon of your desired web browser. The browser icon will be on the desktop or the system tray.
- Further, you need to enter the “office.com/myaccount” URL in your browser’s address bar. Enter the URL carefully in the address bar and press the Enter key.
- This will lead you to the Office login window.
- Now, enter the registered email address or phone number in the required field.
- After that, press the “Next” tab to continue with the Office login (office.com/myaccount) procedure.
- Then, you have to enter the password that you have created for protecting your device from unauthorized access. You must carefully enter the password in the given field.
- Finally, press the “Sign In” tab to conclude the office.com/myaccount process. Also, this will successfully redirect you to your account.
For More Information Also Read This>>The Key to helpful Product growth and Support with Office.com/setup – Office Login | Office Setup | MS Office 365